April 7, 2021 #17 of Podcast: The Big Picture
A big picture look at our social system reveals a disturbing trend towards a medical technocracy. Like religions that imagine humans to be born impure or sinful, our new world culture will assume us all born sick and in need of preemptive treatment. There are a lot of economic interests that stand to benefit. But not our humanity.
The Very Not Normal Podcast; Episode #17: The big Picture
Send a voice message @ https://anchor.fm/frieda-vizel/message
- #IMAGE: From this marvelous collection – on how people in the past imagined the future.
- #ARTICLE: One of the best analysis of the current crisis, which clarified a lot of my own thinking: Cui Bono? The Covid 19 ‘Conspiracy’
- #HASIDIC: Some of my writings during the 2019 Measles outbreak in the Hasidic community – here
- #HASIDIC: Kosher gadgetry and phones.
- #IMAGE: A new invention, cutting Judaica with a stone scissor with “anti-dull technology”
- #ARTICLE: New York Time’s story #1: Is This the Future of Face Masks?
- #ARTICLE: New York Time’s story #2: You Had me At ‘Has Never Filed for Bankruptcy’
- #ARTICLE: New York Time’s story #3: What the Heck are NFTs? Let’s Ask Beeple
- #ARTICLE: New York Time’s story #4: Should we Block the Sun? Some Scientists Said the Time Has Come to Study It
- #ARTICLE: New York TIme’s Story #5: Likely Legal, Vaccine Passports Emerge as the Next Coronavirus Divide. This was published today, after I did the podcast. And it’s all spelled out; the various conflicts of interests and financial interests that are itching to monetize and further the biometric technocracy.
- #EXPLAINER: Here is a good explainer on blockchain
- #ARTICLE: China’s Social Credit system described in Wired Magazine.
- #Don’t look: The Beeple guy’s disgusting art. That guy obviously thinks shocking with gore is clever. Yikes, unsee, unsee!
- #LINK: Cory Morningstar’s work on the Great Reset
- #BOOK: Klaus Schwab’s: Covid19: The Great Reset
- #ARTICLE: The Campus as Factory by Jacob Howland. Quote: When fully constructed, this pipeline will deliver a large and steady flow of human capital, packaged in certifiable skill sets and monetized in social-impact or “pay-for-success” bonds.
- #WEBSITE: The work of Alison McDowell is here, a terrifying Twitter thread here, and a more accessible summary of her findings here.
- #VIDEO: Here is a 2 minute video where Alison McDowell explains future impact bonds.
- #VIDEO: Here is an excellent video imagining this future
- #VIDEO: The Black Mirror Social Credit episode, trailer: